The Ashby II by The Ainslie Group
– 10′ Ceilings in Foyer, Great Room & Dining Room
– Master Suite w/ Bath & Large Walk-In Closet
– Eat-In Kitchen w/ Walk-In Pantry & Large Island
– Hardwood Floors in Foyer, Great Room & Dining Room
– Ceramic Tile Floors in Bathrooms
– Large Screened Porch
– 1/2 Acre Lots – Some Lots are Larger
– Smart Phone Controlled Home Automation System
About The Ainslie Group
What’s different about the Ainslie Group? It begins with our philosophy of homebuilding. We look at each project from the perspective of the families who will live in the homes we build.
Their lifestyle, their needs and their budget inspire our ideas for what their home could be. Those thoughts influence our designs, which are translated into the actual construction of the home and, ultimately, the livability and performance of the home over time.
Our entire team—affiliates, designers, craftspeople and office staff alike—shares the same philosophy. It’s the foundation of the Ainslie Group’s three core principles: passion for homebuilding, integrity that guides our actions every day and commitment to building each family’s dreams.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a homeowner who is looking to move up to the next level, or you’re seeking to create a distinctive custom home, we invite you to take a closer look at the way we think and the homes we build.