The Jenkins by Hearndon Construction
Traditional home with Formal Living and Dining Rooms. Living Room can be used as Office and is located conveniently at front of home. 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. Butler’s Pantry makes entertaining a breeze. Third floor option brings Bedroom count to 4!
Located just off Route 17 bypass off Halstead Blvd. From Halstead exit, take second right on Mt. Everest. Left at Regent to corner of London Street.
The neighborhood enjoys proximity to new shopping centers and conveniences, plus is just minutes from Southeastern Virginia. The single-family homes here are family-friendly designs at extremely attainable pricing. Located at 1402 London Street, Elizabeth City, NC 27909
– Optional 1 or 2 car detached garage
– Optional Sunroom available
– Optional 2 car attached with Mudroom
– Optional 3rd floor
– Vinyl Insulated windows with screens
– Fiberglass insulated exterior doors
– Nine foot ceilings on first floor
– Seer 14 Gas Heat and electric air